Minted Pork And Mango Salad
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground pork meat||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Lean ground pork||1 Pound (500 Gram Ground Meat)|
|Canned chopped water chestnuts||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Canned water chestnuts||2 Ounce, chopped (60 Gram)|
|Lemon grass stalk/Lemon grass - 1 teaspoon dried, soaked in hot water until soft||2 , finely chopped (Use Fresh)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Bean sprouts||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Spring onions||3 , chopped|
|Chopped fresh mint||4 Tablespoon|
|Fresh mint||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh coriander||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped fresh coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Lettuce leaves||8 Ounce (250 Gram Use Assorted Leaves)|
|Mixed lettuce leaves||8 Ounce (Or 250 Gram Assorted)|
|Mangoes||2 , peeled and sliced|
|Chopped roasted hazelnuts||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Roasted hazelnuts||2 Ounce, chopped (60 Gram)|
1. In a wok heat oil over a medium heat, add pork, water chestnuts and lemon grass and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork is brown.
2. Remove from wok and set aside to cool.
3. In a bowl mix pork mixture, lime juice and fish sauce to combine.
4. Add bean sprouts, spring onions, mint, coriander and black pepper to taste and toss gently.
5. Over a serving platter line with lettuce leaves, top with mangoes and pork mixture, scatter with hazelnuts and serve.