Pudding Cream Fruit Salad
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Tapioca pudding mix||3 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Miniature marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mandarin oranges||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Pineapple tidbits||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, mix milk and pudding mix and cook by following instructions given in the package.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Keep the pudding the refrigerator until chill.
4. Into the cooled pudding mixture, add whipped cream and mix with folding movements.
5. Add fruit and coconut and mix lightly until combined.
6. Refrigerate the pudding again for at least 1 hour.
7. Serve chilled or store up to 2 days in the fridge.