Vegetable Salads Marinated-Mushroom Salad
|Red wine vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Salad oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, garlic, salt and sugar.
2) Stir the vinegar mixture until well mixed.
3) Toss mushroom caps with marinade to coat well.
4) Put the lid on the bowl and refrigerate, at least 1-1/2 hours or until needed.
5) Line a large platter or wooden salad bowl with lettuce and watercress.
6) Using a slotted spoon, remove mushroom caps from marinade; mound in center of platter.
7) Stream the remaining marinade on the salad, if desired.
8) Serve Vegetable Salads Marinated-Mushroom Salad,