Crab Salad Island Style
|Canned crabmeat||2 Ounce, drained, flaked|
|Banana||1⁄2 , peeled and sliced|
|Canned pineapple chunks||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (No Sugar Added)|
|Thinly sliced scallions||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced red bell pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Diced celery||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain unflavored yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Iceberg lettuce leaves/Romaine lettuce leaves||8|
|Toasted shredded coconut||2 Teaspoon|
1) Combine together the crab meat, banana, pineapple chunks, scallion, pepper and celery in a medium bowl.
2) Combine together the yogurt and mayonnaise in a small bowl or a measuring cup.
3) Add the yogurt mixture to the crab mixture and combine thoroughly by stirring.
4) On a serving platter, arrange the lettuce leaves.
5) Top with the crab mixture and sprinkle coconut all over.
6) Serve right away.