Tomato And Onion Salad
|Ripe tomatoes||3 Medium|
|Yellow onion||1 Small, minced|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced chives||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Slice thinly the rinsed tomatoes.
2) In a salad bowl, place the tomatoes and add minced onion, salt and pepper.
3) Mix well.
4) In another small bowl, combine vinegar and oil, pour it over tomatoes.
5) Cover the bowl and keep to chill for 30 minutes, stirring in between once or twice.
6) Serve the chilled salad with a sprinkle of minced chives.