Pear and Grape Salad
|Dessert pears||4 (Ripe Ones)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (Fresh Ones, 100 Grams)|
|Oil vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil and vinegar dressing||2 Tablespoon (Ready / Homemade)|
|Black grapes||1⁄2 Pound (225 Grams)|
|Crisp lettuce leaves||4|
1. Pare the whole pears.
2. Halve them and core using a teaspoon or potato parer.
3. Cut and deseed the grapes into halves.
4. In a glass bowl, blend the cream cheese with dressing until smooth and of dropping consistency.
5. Use a butter knife to spread the cream cheese mixture over the rounded side of each pear-half covering it completely.
6. Stud the pears with the grape halves, pressing them into the cream cheese spread, close together.
7. Line each of the 4 salad plates with a lettuce leaf.
8. Arrange the pear-halves on top of the lettuce leaves.
Calories 371 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.9%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.2 mg10.4%
Sodium 100.7 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.3%
Sugars 39.2 g
Protein 4 g7%
Vitamin A 38.9% Vitamin C 37.2%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet