Broiled T Bonefish Steaks With Parsley Butter And A Summer Green Bean Salad
|For the bean salad|
|Haricots verts||1 Pound, ends trimmed|
|Ripe tomatoes||2 Large, halved, seeded, julienned|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely minced|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Dash|
|Basil leaves||1 Tablespoon, julienned|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly cracked|
|For the parsley butter|
|Butter||8 Tablespoon, softened|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed|
|Flat-leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|For the steaks|
|T-bone steaks||64 Ounce (4 In Number, 16 Ounce Each)|
1) In a saucepan, boil salted water. Add in the beans and blanch for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and immerse the beans into a bowl of ice-cold water.
2) Drain, pat dry the beans and add into a mixing bowl along with tomatoes, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, basil, salt and pepper. Toss well. Keep aside.
3) In a blender, blend butter, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper to a smooth consistency.
4) Transfer the parsley butter onto a wax paper, roll up and keep in the refrigerator to chill.
5) Season the T-bones with salt and pepper and broil on a rack at least 2-3 inches below the heat.
6) Broil the T-bone for 5 to 6 minutes on each side for medium rare and about 7 minutes for medium, turning them over once in between. Place a dot of parsley butter on each steak when just one minute of cooking time is left.
7) Transfer the steak onto a serving plate and serve the bean salad alongside.