Chicory and Orange Salad
|Oil and vinegar dressing||3 Tablespoon (Bottled Or Homemade)|
1. Trim the base of the chicory heats and strip the outer wilted and damaged leaves.
2. Wipe the heads of chicory with a damp and clean kitchen towl.
3. Cut crosswise into chunks. Keep aside.
4. Use a sharp paring knife to peel skin and white pith from the orange.
5. Separate the segments of orange flesh, leaving piths behind. Place in a bowl and keep aside.
6. In a salad bowl, place chicory
7. Pour the dressing over it and toss until well coated.
8. Add orange segments and toss lightly.
9. Serve immediately.