Three Way Potato Salad
|New potatoes||3 Pound (1 Pound For Each Dressing)|
|Fresh herbs||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|For light curry dressing|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Mango chutney||1 Tablespoon, with mango chopped|
|Natural yogurt||6 Tablespoon|
|Light cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Light cream||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Curry paste||1 Tablespoon|
|For warm vinaigrette dressing|
|Hazelnut oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Superfine sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Basil leaves||1 Tablespoon, torn into shreds (Few Leaves)|
|For parsley, scallion & sour cream dressing|
|Sour cream||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Light mayonnaise||3 Tablespoon|
|Scallions||4 , trimmed and finely chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Scrub and wash the potatoes well.
2. In a large pot, bring enough water to cover potatoes to a boil.
3. Add the potatoes to boiling water along with a generous pinch of salt.
4. In the meantime, make the Light Curry Dressing, in a small saucepan, by heating the vegetable oil.
5. When oil is hot, add the curry paste and onion and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until mixture is soft and fragrant.
6. Take pan off the heat and set aside to cool.
In the meantime, in a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients for the dressing and whisk with a fork until smooth.
7. Stir in the curried onions and adjust seasoning to taste.
8. To make the Vinaigrette Dressing in a another bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk well with a fork until well amalgamated.
9. To make the Parsley, Scallion & Sour Cream Dressing, blend together the ingredients in another small bowl.
When potatoes are tender-cooked, drain them in a colander and let stand in the steam.
10. Divide the potatoes into 3 serving bowls.
11. Add one dressing per bowl of potatoes and toss thoroughly to coat.
12. Serve the potatoes warm, garnished with fresh herbs.
13. Dollop the curried potatoes with cream.
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.7%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.9 mg6%
Sodium 485 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 23.1%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet