Cheese Radish Salad
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , chilled and sliced|
|Chives||3⁄4 Bunch (75 gm) (Small Bunch)|
|Radishes||12 Ounce (1 Bunch)|
|Swiss cheese||6 Ounce, cut into julienne strips|
|Bibb lettuce leaves||6 (To Line Salad Bowl)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the chives until finely minced.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the radishes until sliced.
3) Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
4) In a mixing bowl,mix the radishes, cheese, eggs and chives together and mound into lettuce-lined salad bowl.
5) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Dijon mustard, oil, vinegar, brown sugar, salt and pepper until well-mixed.
6) Pour evenly over the salad, sprinkle with parsley and
toss gently to mix.
7) Serve immediately.