|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Orange flavored gelatin/Apricot-flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Non dairy frozen whipped topping||9 3⁄4 Ounce, thawed (1 Container)|
1) In a medium saucepan,boil pineapple with its juice and the remove from heat.
2) Slowly add gelatin and mix thoroughly until well dissolved.
3) Now add buttermilk to the above mixture.
4) Refrigerate 45 minutes, or until partly set.
5) Slowly fold in whipped topping and blend the mixture well.
6) Ladle the mixture into 8 serving dishes.
7) Refrigerate until stiff and set.