|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Orange flavored gelatin/Apricot-flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Non dairy frozen whipped topping||9 3⁄4 Ounce, thawed (1 Container)|
1) In a medium saucepan,boil pineapple with its juice and the remove from heat.
2) Slowly add gelatin and mix thoroughly until well dissolved.
3) Now add buttermilk to the above mixture.
4) Refrigerate 45 minutes, or until partly set.
5) Slowly fold in whipped topping and blend the mixture well.
6) Ladle the mixture into 8 serving dishes.
7) Refrigerate until stiff and set.
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.3%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.6%
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 64.7 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.57 g2.3%
Sugars 17.1 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet