Dill Egg Salad
|Eggs||10 , hard cooked, chilled or cooled to room temperature|
|Dill pickles||3 Medium|
|Celery stalks||2 , trimmed|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Medium, quartered|
|Plain mayonnaise/Aioli mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry dill weed||2 Teaspoon|
|Radishes||5 (As Required, For Garnish)|
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the eggs in batches until coarsely chopped.
2) In a large mixing bowl, remove and place the eggs.
3) Process the dill pickles, celery, green peppers and onions individually until finely chopped and add into the eggs in the mixing bowl.
4) Then add the mayonnaise, dill weed, salt and pepper, then toss gently to mix.
5) Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour for the flavors to blend.
6) Carve the radishes into flowers and arrange on top of the salad.
7) Serve chilled on individual serving dishes.
Calories 278 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.2%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 366.7 mg122.2%
Sodium 416.1 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 11 g22.6%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet