Dill Egg Salad
|Eggs||10 , hard cooked, chilled or cooled to room temperature|
|Dill pickles||3 Medium|
|Celery stalks||2 , trimmed|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Medium, quartered|
|Plain mayonnaise/Aioli mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry dill weed||2 Teaspoon|
|Radishes||5 (As Required, For Garnish)|
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the eggs in batches until coarsely chopped.
2) In a large mixing bowl, remove and place the eggs.
3) Process the dill pickles, celery, green peppers and onions individually until finely chopped and add into the eggs in the mixing bowl.
4) Then add the mayonnaise, dill weed, salt and pepper, then toss gently to mix.
5) Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour for the flavors to blend.
6) Carve the radishes into flowers and arrange on top of the salad.
7) Serve chilled on individual serving dishes.