|Bulgur/Cracked wheat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs), boiling|
|Parsley||2 Ounce (Or 2 Bunches)|
|Mint||2 Ounce (Or 2 Bunches)|
|Tomatoes||1 Large (Ripe, Firm Or 2 Small)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||5 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, pressed|
1) Soak the bulgur or cracked wheat in water for 1 hour.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsley and green onions, until finely minced.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the wheat, oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt together.
4) Covered and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes or until ready to serve.
5) Process the tomatoes until coarsely chopped, drain off the excess liquid, cover and refrigerate in a small dish.
6) When ready to serve, add the tomatoes and toss gently to mix .
7) Mound the wheat mixture into a shallow bowl or individual serving dishes and serve immediately.