Alice'S Super Layers
|Plain low fat yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Guacamole||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Kidney beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (2/3 Cup Dry, Reserve Some Of The Cooking Liquid)|
|Canned green chiles||14 Ounce, rinsed, seeded (Two 7 Ounce Cans)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||12 Ounce|
|Black olives||2 Can (20 oz), pitted (Drained Weight 6 Ounce)|
|Green taco sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a large flat serving dish with a rim, spread the yogurt evenly at the bottom, spoon on guacamole and sprinkle with the chili powder.
2) In a food processor bowl attached with a metal blade, process the kidney beans until it acquires a spreading consistency, adding required cooking liquid.
3) Spread the beans puree over the layers in the serving dish.
4) Process the green chiles, until coarsely chopped and sprinkle over beans.
5) In a food processor bowl attached with a shredding disc, process the Cheddar cheese until shredded and sprinkle evenly over the chilles.
6) In a food processor bowl attached with a metal blade, process the drained olives, until coarsely chopped and scatter over the cheese.
7) Process the tomato wedges until coarsely chopped and spread over the layers.
8) Pour over the green taco sauce, if desired and serve immediately.