Classic Layered Chicken Salad
|Fryer chicken||1 , skinned|
|Alfalfa sprouts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained, sliced (1 Can)|
|Red onion||1 Small, thinly sliced, broken into rings|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Preferably Oil-Free)|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a medium sized glass bowl, layer 1/2 with the following ingredients, in the same order: cooked chicken, water chestnuts, alfalfa sprouts and onion rings.
2) Sprinkle half with Italian dressing and half with pepper.
3) Repeat the same and sprinkle with the remaining dressing and pepper.
4) Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
5) Take the salad out of the refrigerator.
6) Serve cold.