Chicken and Black Bean Salad
|Broiler fryer chicken breast halves||4 , boned, skinned|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, freshly cracked|
|Black beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), canned, drained and rinsed|
|Sweet corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), canned, drained and rinsed|
|Green onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped (White And Green Parts Included)|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 , seeded, minced|
|Red lettuce leaves||4 , shredded|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. In small bowl, make dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, honey, cumin and pepper.
3. Over a double sheet of aluminum foil with edges turned up all around, place the chicken spooning over with 2 tablespoons of dressing.
4. Bake, uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes such that fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
5. In a medium bowl, mix together beans, com, onion and jalapeno pepper and toss with 2 tablespoons of dressing to coat well.
6. Slicing chicken into strips, take a large plate and arrange lettuce topping with chicken strips spooning bean, mixture evenly over chicken.
7. Drizzle remaining dressing over salad, garnish with cilantro and serve.