Macaroni and Cottage Cheese Salad
|Mustard powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon, made into paste with 2 teaspoons water (Dry)|
|Skim milk yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Paneer)|
|Lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cut macaroni||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked, drained and chilled|
|Capsicum||1 Small, chopped|
|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dill/1 teaspoon dry dill||1⁄4 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
1) Take a mixing bowl and add the mustard paste, sugar, salt and yogurt.
2) Take a wooden spoon and mix them thoroughly.
3) Add the cottage cheese after crumbling it and mix by stirring.
4) Add all the other ingredients except the salad leaves and mix again.
5) Take four plates and place the salad leaves on them.
6) Place the macaroni and cottage cheese salad on top before serving.