Egg Salad with Garlic Dressing
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Anchovies||8 (Including Oil)|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco/Dash cayenne||3 Drop|
|Eggs||4 , hard-cooked|
|Watercress/1 small head lettuce, shredded||1 Pound|
1. The garlic cloves are to be boiled in water for around 15 minutes until these become tender.
2. Take a fork and with its pressing prepare garlic paste by mashing the cloves.
3. Chop anchovies and add them in the mixing bowl with all other ingredients leaving only egg and greens apart.
4. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
5. Slice eggs is quarter sizes.
6. Cut the greens into small bite-size pieces and place them on a platter.
7. Place the salad on the green bed and top it with egg slices.
8. Pour dressing over it before serve.
Calories 362 Calories from Fat 267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.2%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.5 mg80.5%
Sodium 300.1 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.73 g2.9%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 20 g39.4%
Vitamin A 77.8% Vitamin C 85.4%
Calcium 26.4% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet