Lucia'S Vegetable Salad
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Take Half Salad Oil And Half Olive Oil)|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely minced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely minced|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||3 Medium, cut in 1/2 inch slices|
|Canned olives||1 Pound, drained (Medium Ripe, Not Pitted, 1 Can)|
|Cherry tomatoes||12 Ounce (1 Basket)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound (Whole Small Fresh Variety)|
|Canned artichokes||18 Ounce, marinated, drained (Three 6 Ounce Each Jars)|
|Lettuce||1 (As Required)|
1. The dressing for the recipe should be prepared by mixing first 8 ingredients from the ingredient list.
2. In a large bowl, place zucchini, olives, tomatoes and mushrooms.
3. Cover it with marinade and put the preparation in freezer for next 12 hours.
4. Add artichokes in it and mix all ingredients together.
5. Take a shallow bowl or platter and make a bed of lettuce onto it.
6. Place the refrigerated preparation on the lettuce bed.
7. Sprinkle the marinade finally over the vegetables immediately before serving.
Calories 784 Calories from Fat 615
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g108.1%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1948.8 mg81.2%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 14.9 g59.6%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 11 g21.3%
Vitamin A 154.5% Vitamin C 128.3%
Calcium 25.4% Iron 40%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet