70 Ounce, drained and rinsed (1 can- green beans; 1 can- black beans; 2 cans- cannellini; 1 can- garbanzo)
For mustard dressing
Extra virgin olive oil
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
White wine vinegar
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (lemon flavor)
2 Tablespoon (Leveled)
1. In a large pot, fill water and bring it to boil.
2. Add the pasta and season with salt. Cook for around 10 minutes or till the pasta is fully cooked.
3. Drain in a colander. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, add the onions, rinsed beans and the pasta.
5. DRESSING: In a small bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well till all are combined.
6. Pour this dressing over the pasta bean mix and toss it well to coat all.
7. In a serving plate or bowl, serve the salad fresh either with bread or bacon.