|Potato||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 Large|
|Canned garbanzo beans||2 Pound|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Salad oil/Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In large saucepan, place the potato and carrots with about 1 inch salted boiling water.
2) Cook potato and carrot until tender for about 10 minutes.
3) Pour off the cooking liquid and transfer the vegetable into large bowl.
4) In skillet, heat oil and saute onion until soft but not brown.
5) Stir in the potatoes, carrot and garbanzo
6) In another small bowl, place together garlic, salt, and sugar. mix well.
7) Stream the dressing over the vegetable mixture.
8) Toss the potato mixture gently until well mixed.
9) Serve warm or cold and garnish with chopped parsley.
Calories 246 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.4%
Saturated Fat 0.97 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1133.2 mg47.2%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.3%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 8 g16.2%
Vitamin A 56.7% Vitamin C 31.8%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet