Garnished Noodle Salad
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg noodles/Thin fettucine||1 Pound, cooked, drained (Chinese Style)|
|Sesame oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, finely sliced|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon, thinly sliced (With Tops)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon, granulated|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon, toasted|
|Turkey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), julienne-cut cooked|
|Cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely shredded|
|Orange||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Segments Or Broken Slices)|
|Leaf lettuce/Romaine lettuce||1 (As Required)|
|Radishes||1 (As Required)|
1) In a bowl, blend the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, sesame oil and sugar together and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss the freshly cooked noodles with oil, cover and keep aside until required.
3) Add the ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame seeds into the noodles, toss well to mix.
4) Pour over about 1/2 cup soy-vinegar sauce, toss well to coat the noodles.
5) In large shallow bowl or on a serving platter, place the noodles.
6) Arrange the turkey, cucumber and orange around the noodle salad.
7) Place the lettuce around edges of salad and garnish with the radishes.
8) Drizzle some more soy-vinegar sauce over the salad and serve immediately.
Calories 770 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.3%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 160.1 mg53.4%
Sodium 988.1 mg41.2%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.1%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 37 g73.6%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 41.8%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet