Avocado And Orange Salad
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Vinaigrette sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finley minced|
|Dry mustard||1 Pinch|
1. Soak lettuce in ice-chilled water for 20 minutes.
2. Halve the avocados lengthwise remove stone and then pare with a sharp paring knife.
3. Slice them crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
4. Immediately place in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Peel and segment oranges discarding piths and seeds.
5. In a small bowl, combine vinaigrette with garlic and mustard and whisk well.
6. Drain and dry lettuce and line 2 salad plates with them.
7. Arrange avocado slices and orange segments over the lettuce.
8. Dress with garlic-mustard vinaigrette
9. Serve immediately.