Molded Fish Salad
|Cream of tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce, condensed|
|Condensed cream of tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (Undiluted, 1 Can)|
|Cream cheese package||24 Ounce, softened (3 Packages, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (Three 8 Ounce Each Packages)|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Cold)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Tuna/Lobster / salmon||16 Ounce|
|Canned tuna/Lobster/salmon||16 Ounce, well drained (1 Can)|
1) In a large saucepan, blend the soup and cream cheese together.
2) Stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until the mixture is smooth and thoroughly heated.
3) Soak the gelatin in cold water for about 3 minutes,
then stir into the hot soup mixture.
4) Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
5) Stir in the celery, onion and fish, then stand for about 20 minutes and fold in mayonnaise-type salad dressing.
6) In a lightly oiled 1 -quart mold, pour the mixture and
refrigerate overnight for the flavors to blend.
7) Serve chilled.
Calories 1736 Calories from Fat 1220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g210.9%
Saturated Fat 36.6 g183%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 250.6 mg83.5%
Sodium 1718.8 mg71.6%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 18.6 g
Protein 96 g191.7%
Vitamin A 102.6% Vitamin C 5.6%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet