Avocado Mold Salad
|Lime jello||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Avocado||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Diced avocado||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Stir the Lime Jello in hot water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the onion and lime juice and salt, blend well.
3) Refrigerate the mixture until slightly firm.
4) Gently fold in the green pepper, celery and avocado.
5) Combine the cream and mayonnaise together and fold into the avocado mixture.
6) Pour in a suitable mold and refrigerate until firm.
7) Unmold on a serving platter and serve immediately.