|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled|
|Celery hearts||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Cucumber||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|French beans||8 Ounce|
|Canned artichoke hearts||8 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Tomatoes||1 Pound, quartered|
|Green pepper||1 Large, deseeded|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Hard-boiled eggs||4 , hardboiled|
|Black olives||2 Ounce|
|Canned anchovy fillets||8 , drained|
|Tuna in oil||8 Ounce, drained|
|Olive oil||7 Tablespoon|
|Basil leaves||4 , finely chopped|
1) Inside a large salad bowl, apply the bruised garlic clove, line with the lettuce leaves and place the coarsely chopped lettuce leaves at the bottom.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the celery, cucumber, French beans and artichoke hearts together. Then spoon the mixture into the salad bowl, over the bed of lettuce leaves.
3) Nicely place the onion, tomatoes, pepper, eggs, anchovies and black olives over the vegetables mixture.
4) Also cut and place the tuna pieces into the bowl.
5) Blend the olive oil, chopped basil, salt and pepper to taste together, then drizzle this dressing over the salad.
6) Spoon into individual serving plates and serve immediately.