Four Oaks Warm Chicken Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
|Chicken breasts||2 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Whole chicken breasts||2 Pound, boned, skinned, and cut into cubes (Two 1 Pound Each Pieces)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shallots||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Orange juice||1 (1 Package)|
|Orange juice||5 1⁄2 Ounce, reduced by half (1 Pack)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Black pepper||To Taste, ground|
|Belgian endives||4 , cut very thin julienne|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange peel||1 , julienned|
|Orange peel||1 , julienned cut (For Garnish)|
|Tomato||1 , peeled|
|Mache||6 Cup (96 tbs), washed and dried (Lamb'S Lettuce, Field Salad Or Bibb Lettuce)|
|Tomato||1 Small, peeled, seeded, and diced to make about 3 tablespoons|
|Orange||1 , peeled and cut into small cubes (For Garnish)|
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the vinegar with the shallots, juice, and salt and pepper.
2. Continue cooking to infuse for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the lemon juice.
4. Stir in the lemon juice.
5. Slowly whisk in the oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
6. Pre-boil the orange peel twice in boiling water, changing the water each time. Drain and set
7. Refresh the endive leaves in the lemon juice and water. Spin dry and refrigerate until ready to use.
8. In a sauté pan, heat the oil. Sauté the chicken breasts over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side.
9.In between, mix the lettuce and endive in a bowl.
10.Pour on some of the vinaigrette to taste and toss to coat well.
11.Divide evenly onto four plates.
12.Sprinkle the chicken and oil delicately over the lettuce.
13. Top the dish with the diced tomato and garnish with the orange peel and orange cubes.
14. Serve at room temperature.