|Chicken||3 Pound (1 Can, Roasted Garlic-Seasoned Chicken Broth)|
|Broiler fryer chicken||3 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon, seasoned|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, seasoned|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped to make 1 cup|
|Canned pimiento||4 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mustard||1 Tablespoon, prepared|
|Rosemary leaf||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Regular, Uncooked)|
|Peas||10 Ounce, frozen, cooked (1 Package)|
|Romaine leaves||5 , broken, washed (As Required)|
1) In a large kettle or Dutch oven, place the chicken and cover with water.
2) Sprinkle with the seasoned salt and pepper, 1/2 cup chopped onion and parsley, bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
3) Remove the chicken from the kettle, allow to cool, then strain and reserve the broth.
4) Bone the chicken and cut the meat into bite-size pieces.
5) In a large bowl, place the chicken with 1/2 cup onion, pimiento and garlic.
6) In a small bowl, stir oil, catsup, vinegar, mustard, salt and rosemary until well blended.
7) Pour over the chicken, toss well to coat, then allow to stand at room temperature until required.
8) Cook the rice as per the package directions, adding the reserved chicken broth, then allow to cool.
9) Add the cooked peas and rice into the chicken and toss lightly to mix.
10) Serve immediately over a bed of romaine leaves.