|Romaine lettuce||3 Cup (48 tbs), torn|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Granulated sugar||To Taste|
|Swiss cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded, divided|
|Eggs||4 , peeled (For Garnish)|
|Hard cooked eggs||4 , peeled and sliced|
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 Teaspoon, sliced (Including Some Green Tops)|
1) In a large, clear salad bowl,spread Romaine lettuce on the bottom.
2) Drizzle salt, pepper and sugar on lettuce.
3) Top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
4) Arrange sliced eggs on top of cheese and stand some slices on edge around inside of bowl for effect, if you wish.
5) Sprinkle required salt on top of the slices.
6) Now make layers of half the bacon, all of the iceberg lettuce and all of the peas.
7) Pour mayonnaise on top and spread to cover top of salad, covering till the edge of bowl.
8) Cover with lid and refrigerate 24 hours.
9) Serve garnished with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, remaining half of bacon and the green onion.