|Head of lettuce||1 Small|
|Dandelion leaves/1/2 head curly endive||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Lamb's lettuce||8 Ounce|
|Chives bunch||1 Small|
|Chives||3⁄4 Bunch (75 gm) (Or 1 Small)|
|Yogurt blue cheese dressing/Prepared blue cheese dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Wash lettuce, dry and shred coarsely.
2. In a salad bowl Place shredded lettuce.
3. Wash dandelion leaves, removing coarse stalks, dry and add to lettuce.
4. Wash lamb's lettuce, dry, separate into sprigs and add to lettuce mixture.
5. Chop chives and add to lettuce mixture.
6. Toss salad with the dressing to coat.