Three Bean Salad
|Green beans||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), cut in 1/2-inch pieces|
|Cooked garbanzo beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked kidney beans/Cooked pinto beans||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sliced red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen apple juice concentrate||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a steamer, allow green beans to be steamed for 5 minutes until just soft and then take them off from steamer immediately.
2) In a bowl or storage container, mix together all beans and onion.
3) For the dressing, mix vigorously vinegar, honey, water and apple juice concentrate together using a fork until well blended.
4) Spoon the dressing over beans and toss well to coat.
5) Cover the bowl and keep aside to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes at room temperature.
6) Keep in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow chilling.
7) Again toss well and serve at once with a slotted spoon.
Calories 118 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.58 g0.9%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 338.8 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 10.6 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 1% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet