|Head of lettuce||1⁄2 Small|
|Green onion and top||1 , sliced|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Toasted sesame seed||1 Tablespoon|
1) Rinse spinach and dry them gently with paper toweling.
2) Into a salad bowl, shred spinach.
3) Dice lettuce into small pieces.
4) Mix spinach and lettuce with onion.
5) Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, and honey for the dressing.
6) Pour the dressing over the salad, tossing the salad to coat well with the dressing.
7) Top with sesame seed and serve at once.