Pacific Coast Summer Salad
|Potatoes||2 1⁄4 Pound|
|Italian salad dressing||8 Ounce|
|Salmon||7 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Fresh dill||1 Tablespoon|
|Boston lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a pot, cook the potatoes in salted boiling water, covered, just until tender for about 30 minutes.
2) Pour off the water and allow to cool slightly.
3) Peel the potatoes and then cut into slices of1/4 inch thick.
4) In a shallow baking dish, place the potato slices and onion rings in alternate layers.
5) Stream 3/4 cup of salad dressing over the onion mixture.
6) Cover the baking dish and refrigerate, for 3 hours.
7) Break the tuna into large chunks and remove any bone and skin from salmon.
8) In a small bowl, place the fish with remaining dressing and toss.
9) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
10) When ready to serve, in a shallow serving dish or bowl, place the potato slices and onion rings in layers alternately with fish mixture.
11) Dredge dill on the top.
12) Garnish with lettuce and serve.
Calories 347 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.3%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.6 mg10.5%
Sodium 676.2 mg28.2%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 19 g38.4%
Vitamin A 25.9% Vitamin C 64.2%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet