Cucumber Salad With Sour Cream
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Run the tines of a fork down, lengthwise, around each cucumber to give a ridged effect
2. Then slice them thinly into a bowl.
3. In a small bowl combine the cream, vinegar, chives and seasonings and whisk until well blended.
4. Pour this dressing over the cucumber slices and toss to coat.
5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until well chilled.
6. Serve in small salad dishes garnished with sieved hard-cooked egg yolk if you like.