Tangy Cauliflower Salad
|Cauliflower heads||2 Medium, separated into cauliflowerets for about 8 cups|
|Carrots||4 Medium, cut in 2-inch julienne strips for 2 cups|
|French salad dressing||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Blue cheese||2 Ounce, crumbled for 1/2 cup|
|Avocados||2 Small, peeled and sliced|
1) Cut cauliflowers in half lengthwise.
2) In a saucepan, cook cauliflowers, carrots in boiling salted water, drain, and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, combine blue cheese, French dressing, lemon juice and basil and toss the cauliflower in it.
4) Cover and refrigerate the mixture.
5) Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl, topped with avocado slices.