Crunchy Green Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
|Green cabbage head||1⁄4|
|Broccoli||1 Pound (1/2 Bunch)|
|Green bell pepper||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Celery stalk||1 , thinly sliced|
|Yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blue cheese dressing/Prepared blue cheese dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Make very thin slices out of the cabbage, discarding any core and place in a large bowl.
2. Divide broccoli into flowerets, discard tough stalks and add flowerets to cabbage.
3. Remove and discard zucchini ends, slicing trimmed zucchini as thinly as possible and add to cabbage and broccoli.
4. To the bowl add pepper slices and celery and toss the dressing with vegetables.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.