Chefs Spinach Salad
|Chickpeas||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), cooked|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Beets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Farmer cheese/Ricotta cheese||8 Ounce, skimmed (Made From Partially Skimmed Milk)|
|Pumpkin seeds/Sunflower seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1) Wash and rinse the spinach in cold water.
2) Pat dry with paper towel.
3) Break the spinach into bite-sized pieces.
4) In a bowl, add spinach with chick peas, mushrooms, beets, and crumbled farmer cheese.
5) Toss well.
6) Serve immediately by adding your choice of salad dressing.