Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
|Lemon flavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Packages)|
|Red cinnamon candies||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsweetened applesauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|California walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), broken|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened (2 Packages, 3 Ounces Each)|
|Milk/Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad dressing||2 Tablespoon|
1) Stir the candy and gelatin in the boiling water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the lemon juice and applesauce, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Stir in the walnuts and mix well.
4) In a 8x8x2 inch pan, pour the mixture.
5) Blend rest of the ingredients together, spoon over the gelatin and swirl through the salad.
6) Refrigerate until set, then slice into 9 square shapes.
7) Unmold in a serving platter and serve immediately.