Beef and Radish Salad
|Cold roast beef||1 Pound|
|Radishes with leaves||12 (1 Bunch)|
|Walnut halves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Broken)|
|Walnut oil/Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Make thin slices of beef into 1-1/2" x 1/2" strips and place in a medium bowl.
2. Reserving 2 or 3 radishes and radish leaves for garnishing thinly slice remaining radishes and add sliced radishes and then walnuts to beef.
3. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and pour dressing over beef mixture.
4. Toss to coat with dressing, cover and refrigerate until served.
5. Into a serving bowl spoon beef-and-radish salad and garnish with radish roses and radish leaves.