|Potatoes||5 Medium, cooked, drained and cooled|
|Fresh green beans||1⁄2 Pound, cooked, drained and cooled|
|Vegetable oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Instant minced onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, sliced|
|Red onion||1 , cubed|
|Green pepper||1 Small, seeded and cubed|
|Ripe olives||6 , halved|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , shelled and sliced|
|Canned anchovy fillets||2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Romaine heads||2 Medium|
|Canned tuna||14 Ounce, drained, broken into chunks (1 Can)|
1) In a shallow dish, peel, thickly slice and place the potatoes.
2) In another shallow dish, place the green beans.
3) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the garlic, mustard, parsley, onion, oil, salt and pepper, then shake well to mix.
4) Drizzle 1/2 cup dressing over the potatoes and 2 tablespoonfuls over the beans, then allow to stand for minimum 30 minutes.
5) In a large salad bowl, arrange layers of vegetables, eggs, anchovies and romaine. Top with the tuna, pour over rest of the dressing and toss lightly to blend.
6) Spoon on individual serving plates and serve immediately.