|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lima beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Kidney beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. In a bowl, mix together onion, mustard, salt and freshly ground pepper, lemon juice, vinegar, parsley and crushed garlic.
2. Pour in oil and mix well.
3. Drain beans and stir in dressing. Toss with the dressing to coat evenly.
4. Cover the dish and chill.
5. Toss again and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve in a serving dish.