Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
|Canned tuna in water||7 Ounce (1 Can, Light, Preferably Low-Sodium)|
|Celery ribs||2 , chopped|
|Sweet pickle relish||2 Tablespoon (Or More To Taste)|
|Hard cooked egg white||1 , chopped|
|Minced onion||2 Teaspoon (1 Heaping Teaspoon)|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Reduced-calorie mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress the tuna mixture with this mixture, stirring lightly to mix and coat well.
6. Serve immediately or chill well before serving.
7. Use this to make quick tuna sandwiches using sourdough bread, rye wheat or whole-wheat lightly toasted bread.
8. You can also serve this as a salad over lettuce leaves, cucumber and tomato if you like