Chicken N Orange Salad
|Chicken breasts||2 , split, cooked, boned|
|Celery stalks||2 Medium, each cut crosswise in thirds|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, halved|
|Onion||1 Medium, halved|
|Canned mandarin orange segments||22 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 11 Ounce Each)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Slice the boned chicken breasts using a knife or more conveniently in a food processor with the slicing disc attached to the bowl.
2. Similarly slice the celery, pepper and onion.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large salad serving bowl.
4. Shake the bowl to toss well to mix the salad.
5. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
6. Serve the salad at room temperature or cold over a bed of crisp lettuce leaves.