Marinated Tomato Mushroom Salad
|Fresh mushrooms||6 Large|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium, halved|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||1|
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice mushrooms and tomatoes.
3. Empty the sliced veggies into a large salad bowl
4. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
6. Pour dressing over veggies and toss well to mix.
7. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hours to marinate.
8. Toss again and serve straight from the bowl or over a bed of crisp lettuce leaves