King Ranch Chicken Salad
|Chicken breasts||6 , cooked, skinned, boned and chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Canned green chilies||4 Ounce, chopped, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned black olives||4 1⁄2 Ounce, chopped, drained (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tortilla chips||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed, divided|
|Monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Sharp colby cheese/Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, mayonnaise, onion, chilies, olives and sour cream together.
3) Then add 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, mix well.
4) In a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture and sprinkle with the Monterey Jack cheese.
5) Then spread rest of the chicken mixture and cover with the grated Colby cheese.
6) Sprinkle 1 cup crushed tortilla chips on top.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 1319 Calories from Fat 848
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 97 g148.5%
Saturated Fat 30 g149.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 305.7 mg101.9%
Sodium 1738.5 mg72.4%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 85 g169.4%
Vitamin A 28.9% Vitamin C 28.5%
Calcium 77.1% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet