King Ranch Chicken Salad
|Chicken breasts||6 , cooked, skinned, boned and chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Canned green chilies||4 Ounce, chopped, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned black olives||4 1⁄2 Ounce, chopped, drained (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tortilla chips||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed, divided|
|Monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Sharp colby cheese/Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, mayonnaise, onion, chilies, olives and sour cream together.
3) Then add 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, mix well.
4) In a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture and sprinkle with the Monterey Jack cheese.
5) Then spread rest of the chicken mixture and cover with the grated Colby cheese.
6) Sprinkle 1 cup crushed tortilla chips on top.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.