Cranberry Salad Mold
|Cranberries||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans/Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Wash cranberries, drain and remove stems.
2. In a food chopper, using coarse blade, roughly chop cranberries, add sugar let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over orange juice, to soften. Place over low heat, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
4. Add gelatine mixture, celery, apple, and nuts to cranberries and mix well.
5. Into 1-quart mold, turn the mixture and refrigerate until firm, for about 6 to 8 hours.
6. Serve with salad dressing or whipped cream.