Cranberry Salad Mold
|Cranberries||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans/Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Wash cranberries, drain and remove stems.
2. In a food chopper, using coarse blade, roughly chop cranberries, add sugar let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over orange juice, to soften. Place over low heat, stirring until gelatine is dissolved.
4. Add gelatine mixture, celery, apple, and nuts to cranberries and mix well.
5. Into 1-quart mold, turn the mixture and refrigerate until firm, for about 6 to 8 hours.
6. Serve with salad dressing or whipped cream.
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15.3 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 32.5 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 28.5%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet