Pear Lime Salad
|Sliced canned pears||48 Ounce (3 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
|Lime-flavored gelatin||9 Ounce (3 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Lemon-lime carbonated beverage||14 Ounce, chilled (2 Bottles, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Canned frozen limeade concentrate||3 Ounce, thawed for 1/3 cup (1/2 Of A 6-Ounce Can)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened (2 Packages, 3-Ounce Each)|
|Finely chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Drain pears, reserve juice, and pour water in it to make it 2-1/2 cups liquid.
2) Bring the liquid to boil and dissolve in gelatin.
3) Cool the mixture.
4) Blend in carbonated beverage and limeade concentrate and allow it to chill until partially set.
5) Slice cream cheese into pieces, roll each piece into ball, mix in nuts.
6) Stir in cream cheese balls and pears to gelatin.
7) Take 1/2 x 8 3/4 x 1 3/4-inch dish, spread the mixture over it, and chill till firm.
8) Serve chilled.