Summer Fruit Salad
|Reduced fat ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Banana||1 , sliced|
|Kiwis||2 , sliced, peeled|
|Strawberries||16 , halved|
|Honey dressing||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a large bowl, mix honey with oil and lemon juice.
2. Add poppy seeds and curry powder as desired.
3. Keep honey dressing aside till used.
4. Peel the melon and slice it.
5. Divide into 4 equal potions.
6. Take 4 plates and arrange the slices on them.
7. Take a small bowl, add cheese and orange juice.
8. Stir to mix well.
9. Fold banana slices in cheese mixture.
10. Heap the mixture atop melon slices.
11. Garnish with kiwi slices and strawberries.
12. Pour honey dressing over fruit salad.
13. Serve immediately.