Land And Sea Salad
|Torn mixed salad greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen king crab legs/6-ounce package frozen crab meat, thawed / 7 1/2-ounce can crab meat, drained and cartilage removed||1 1⁄2 Pound, thawed and shelled|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, cooked, peeled, and deveined|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Sliced green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|To make curry dressing|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bottled hot pepper sauce||8 Drop|
1. In a bowl, add the mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, minced garlic, curry powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
2. Mix well to make the Curry Dressing and keep aside.
3. In a salad bowl, add the greens.
4. On top of the greens, add crab meat, shrimp, cherry tomato halves, and green onion.
5. Chill the salad.
6. With a peeler, peel the avocado.
7. Slice the avocado finely and add to the chilled salad just before serving.
8. Finally, add the Curry Dressing and toss everything together to serve.