Christmas Cranberry Salad
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), grind cranberries in food processor or blender (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Miniature marshmallows||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Granny smith apples||1 , unpeeled|
|Seedless grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), halved|
|Pecans||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together cranberries, marshmallows and sugar.
2) Refrigerate for about 12 hours.
3) Now add apples, grapes and pecans to cranberry mixture and mix well.
4) Slowly fold in whipped cream into the mixture.
5) Arrange this colourful salad in a glass bowl and serve at once.